Thermostatic Honeywell Chilled Water Balancing Valve (HTW-V26-VCB)
|100-299 300-499 500-999 1,000-4,999 5,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $35 US $34 US $32 US $31.58 US $31|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: HTW-V26-VCB
- Connection Form: Thread
- Actuator Power Supply: 220VAC/110VAC/24VAC Optional
- Port: 2 Port(Way)/3 Port(Way)
- Connection Type: Male Connection
- Liquid Temperature: 1~95°c
- Material: Brass
- Application: Industrial Usage, Water Industrial Usage, Household Usage
- Actuator Output Type: Spdt/Spst Optional
- Valve Size: 1/2′′(Dn15)-3/4′′(Dn20)-1′′(Dn25)
- Pressure (MPa): 1.6MPa
- HS Code: 84819010
Thermostatic Honeywell Chilled Water Balancing Valve(HTW-V26-VCB) is designed to control the flow of hot and/or chilled water in
zoning systems applications. This is a self balanced flow control valve used in 2-way on/off controls for flow rate ranging from 0.28 to 2.3 m3/h.
VCB series combines the dynamic balancing and electric on\off functions in a single valve body. It consists of a VC series actuator, a control valve insert and a constant flow balancing cartridge in a valve assembly.
VCB Series Control Valve
• Combination of dynamic balancing and electric on\off
function in one body
• Every loop automatically limited to design flow
• Simplified pipe calculation
• Quick and easy setup
• No balancing work required
• Integrated valve body reduced installation space
• Stainless steel valve stem resists corrosion & long
• Twist lock mount for actuator head. Actuator can be
installed after plumbing work has been completed to
• In this balanced valve design, the control cartridge
moves up and down, across water flow. The actuator
provides sinusoidal piston travel action for soft shut-off
and opening to eliminate water hammer in most
VC series Actuator
• All actuators are interchangeable and suitable for valves
½"~1". This provides installation flexibility with minimum
• Actuator is powered by a unidirectional motor and crank
• Motor only operates for few seconds each cycle, power
consumption is minimal and motor life greatly extended.
• Locking tab secures actuator to valve body. To remove
the head, depress the tab and then rotate the actuator
• The actuator is constructed for moisture and humidity
SPECIFICATIONSalve Body Pressure: Static - 240 psi (16 Bars), Burst - 1500 psi (100 Bars)
Operational P: Max. 60 psi (4 Bars)
Media temperature: 1° to 95°C (min / max)
Valve Body: Bronze
Control Insert: Ryton™ (polyphenylene sulphide), & Noryl™ (polyphenylene oxide);
Oring seals of EPDM rubber; stainless steel stem
Flow Control Precision:±5%
Stem Travel: 10mm
Flow Cartridge: Stainless Steel, flow rate 0.28 ~ 2.3 m3/h
Valve End Connection: BSPP (Internal Thread)
Nominal timing: Valve opens in 6 secs @60Hz (20% longer @ 50 Hz)
Actuator Voltage: 100-130V 50/60Hz, 220/240V 50/60Hz
Power consumption: 6W Max. Nominal Voltage (during valve position change)
Electrical termination: With integral 1m lead cable
Operating ambient temperature: 0 to 65°C
Shipping & storage temperature: -40 to +65°C
Atmosphere: Non-corrosive, non-explosive
A.:The unit price varies according to different specific requirements, we are more than pleased to quote you the best price once
get your specific application. e.g. W/O Modbus, W/O key-card, 2/4 pipe system, W/O customized programming...
Anyway, we are always ready to discuss details with you via Email.
Q2:What is the MOQ, small quantities accetaple?
A.: Commonly the MOQ for us is 500pcs, however, we also accept small quantities or Sample orders as starting.
Q3:How is your products' quality and warrenty?
A.:All of our products meet EU standards, samples are available for quality evaluation; all products are with 18 months warrenty.
Q4:Can I print my logo on the products, and customize my own designed packing?
A.:100% YES, but the order quantity shall be over MOQ, or else, extra costs will be charged.
Q5:Do you supply OEM or ODM?
A.:Yes, we have strong R&D sources and production ability, and already helping many international companies OEM/ODM cases with highly positive feedback.
Q6:Why should I buy products from your company?
A.:That's really a good question, Quality Products but with Competitive Price, Timely Delivery, Professional and Fast Reacton, ...